OriGene was founded as a research tool company focused on the creation of the largest commercial collection of full-length human cDNAs in a standard expression vector. The availability of the complete human genome sequence and the subsequent development of genome-based tools have enabled the identification of relevant drug targets through system biology approaches.
OriGene’s vision is to prepare comprehensive, genome wide research tools and technology platforms to enable scientists to study complete biological pathways, thus enabling a better understanding of disease mechanisms including cancer and stem cell research.
Key Products / Areas
- cDNA clonesHuman: mouse, rat / Expression validated#
- RNAi: shRNA, siRNA / microRNA & 3’UTR clones
- Gene synthesis: Codon optimization / Variant libraries
- Lab essentials: DNA/RNA purification kits / Transfection reagents
- Anatomic pathology: UltraMAB antibodies / Specificity validated
- Recombinant proteins: 8,000 human proteins from mammalian systems
- Antibodies: TrueMAB primary antibodies / Anti-tag antibodies
- Assays and kits: ELISA and luminex antibodies / Autoantibody profiling array
- Cancer and normal tissues: Pathologist verified gDNA, RNA, sections, Arrays
Link to Origene