BostonBiochem is the leading global producer of ubiquitin-related research products.
Since 1997, it has been their mission to provide ubiquitin proteasome pathway (UPP) researchers with innovative tools that facilitate and accelerate drug discovery efforts.
In 2011, BostonBiochem was acquired by TECHNE Corporation’s R&D Systems, a leading supplier of cell biology reagents with more than 20 years of experience and a unique product manufacturing model that ensures strict quality control and the highest level of consistency and performance in their products.
All BostonBiochem tools are developed, produced and characterized in-house. Their expertise in protein purification, characterization, modification and assay development as well as a close relationship with the UPP research community allows them to continue to offer the most comprehensive product range available.
- E1 activating enzymes and inhibitors
- E2 conjugating enzymes and inhibitors
- E3 ligase enzymes and inhibitors
- Deconjugation enzymes and substrates
- Proteasome enzymes, inhibitors and substrates
- Ubiquitin chains and mutants
- UBL reagents (SUMO, NEDD8, ISG15, UFM1, FAT10, Autophagy)
Link to BostonBiochem