R&D Systems is a leading supplier of cell biology reagents with over 25 years of experience serving the research community.
More than 97% of the products available from R&D Systems are developed and manufactured at their own facility, enabling them to maintain strict manufacturing and quality control standards, which ensure their reagents meet the high levels of performance and consistency that their customers expect.
R&D Systems is the most referenced manufacturer of proteins and ELISAs in the industry today and has a product portfolio of over 20,000 products.
In 2011 R&D Systems acquired Boston Biochem and Tocris Bioscience to further expand its product offering.
- Cytokines & growth factors
- Developmental biology
- Proteases & enzymes
- Signal transduction
- Stem cells
- Proteins & Animal-free™ proteins
- ELISA kits
- Luminex Screening & Performance Assays
- Proteome Profiler™ Antibody Arrays
- Activity assays and reagents
- Cell culture products
- ELISpot kits and development modules
- Flow cytometry and cell selection / detection
- Small molecules
- cDNA clones & primer pairs
Link to R&D Systems