Pharmaceutical Quality Control
Quality control is a crucial function of the pharmaceutical industry.
Customers are expecting safe and reliable products they can count on.
State of the art quality control prevents drug manufacturers from bringing potentially harmful goods to the market and protects end users/patients by ensuring the release of quality products that meet the high predefined standards.
Managing a reliable and secure supply chain needs to be carefully planned and monitored at all times. Maintaining risks at a low and controllable level is vital for efficient manufacturing operations.
Traceability and good documentation ensure safety, showing regulators that you stand in for the consumer to ensure quality.
To assist you in your daily QC challenge, Biomedica has put together a comprehensive product portfolio that includes environmental monitoring tools, ready-to-use culture media, QC strains, lab equipment as well as reagents and consumables for endotoxin testing.
In addition to our quality control portfolio, we are also happy to provide pharmaceutical customers with products that enhance their research efforts and to assist them with all challenges posed by product development.
Minimize disruption, costs and time using our complementary services for:
- Culture Media
- Ready prepared media
- Dry media & supplements
- Custom made media preparations
- Quality control microorganisms
- Instrumentation for the Microbiology lab
- Culture Media
- Endotoxin Testing System
- Endotoxin specific reagents for Gel Clot, KTA or KCA assays
- Endotoxin free consumables
- Endotoxin specific buffer
- Ecotoxicology & biosafety assays
- Complement testing kits
- High throughput in vitro permeability testing of pharmaceutical compounds
- Serum-free and chemically defined cell culture media (defined CHO, insect cell culture, HEK293 media)
- WFI Water for injections (USP/EP conform)
- Biomedica Immunoassays (preclinical/clinical)
- Biomedica Testing Services
- Lab clothing
- Automatic hand disinfection systems
- Sterile culture plastics
- Detergents/universal disinfectants
- Air Cleaning and Decontamination
- Surface Testing
- Verified Surface Decontamination