Cell biology is a fundamental discipline within biological sciences, covering the study of all aspects related to the unit of life, the cell.
Whether your research is structural, molecular, or physiological, Biomedica provides a comprehensive Cell Biology portfolio. From the supply of cells, cell culture media, and consumables to cell imaging, cell incubation, and cell counting, plus with the support of Cell Culture experts, we are ready to meet your entire workflow.
World-class Cells and Media
Obtain as many healthy and proliferating Human Primary Cells and Human Stem and Blood Cells - With the highest quality and control, and with the support of Ph.D. qualified cell culture experts. Our cells cover a broad spectrum of tissue types for various research endeavors. Everything you need to cultivate– from high-quality cells to defined media optimized to enhance cell growth, Biomedica is ready to meet your needs.
- Musculoskeletal System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Skin and Connective Tissue
- Adipose Tissue
- Umbilical Cord
- Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells
- Mononuclear Cells
- Standard Media
- Growth and Differentiation Media
- Cancer-research Media
- Macrophage Generation Media
- Dendritic Cell Generation Media
Our portfolio includes a variety of reagents suitable for a broad range of experimental needs to elucidate crucial physiological processes.
- Cell Viability Kits
- Cell Proliferation Kits (EZ4U)
- Cytotoxicity Kits
- Live/Dead Cell Staining Kits
- Apoptosis Kits
- Cell-based Reporter Assays
- Dyes & Labeling Kits
- Lipid/Histone based Transfection Reagents
- Polymer based Transfection Reagents
- Cell Harvesting & Viability Assay Kits
- 3D Cell Culture Plates
Cancer Media Toolbox
One Medium kit
- A defined and animal-component free solution.
- Isolation and long-term culture of cancer stem cells!
3D Tumorsphere Medium XF
- Serum-free and xeno-free medium.
- Isolation and 3D long-term cultivation.
Cancer Cell Line Medium XF
- For long-term routine culture of adherently growing human cancer cell lines.
- Compatible with most human cancer cell lines.
Small molecules for cancer research
- DNA Damage and Repair
A major challenge in cell culture is the avoidance, detection, and elimination of bacterial and fungal contamination. For this purpose, we offer Microbial Detection and Elimination kits, suitable for every researcher’s daily work
- Mycoplasma Test Kits
- Mycoplasma Elimination Solutions
- Bacteria Test Kit
To cultivate cells in vitro and, depending on your experimental setup, we offer a wide variety of different reagents and supplements to successfully advance your research. Additionally, we provide custom solutions that can guide you in the use of the right components and to prepare selective media.
- Detachment Reagents
- Buffers and Salt Solutions
- Fetal Bovine Sera
- Human Sera
- Animal Sera
- Cytokines and Growth Factors
- Recombinant Proteins
We offer high-quality, sterile, and affordable plastic consumables, available in different sizes. And we complete our Cell Culture portfolio with state-of-the-art instruments, to cover cell imaging monitoring, quick and precise cell counting, and an outstanding cell quality yield incubator.
- Tissue Culture Flasks
- Tissue Culture Tubes
- Cell Scraper and Cell Spatula
- Cryo Tubes
- Triple bagged products for GMP
- Serological Pipettes
- Tissue Culture Test Plates
- Tissue Culture Dishes
- Vacuum Filtration
- Syringe Filters
- Centrifuge Tubes
- Racks and Cryo Boxes
- Microplate Washer
- Microplate Reader
- Live Cell Imager
- Cell Counter
- Cell Culture Incubator + Bioreactor